About the journal
The Vnitřní lékařství journal is the official journal of the Czech Society of Internal Medicine of the Czech Medical Society of J.E. Purkyně and the Slovak Society of Internal Medicine of the Slovak Medical Society. It has been continuously published since 1955.
The journal is focused broadly on the area of internal medicine with special focus on cardiology, diabetology, metabolism disorders and haemato-oncology.
The journal publishes:
- original papers,
- comprehensive reviews and case studies,
- procedures recommended by professional societies for diagnostics and therapy in the field of internal medicine,
- abstracts from the most important professional events.
The journal is published in the list of peer-reviewed non-impacted periodic journals published in the Czech Republic, approved by the Research and Development Council of the Government of the Czech Republic, and it is excerpted in the databases EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, SCOPUS, MEDLINE/Index Medicus, Bibliographia Medica Čechoslovaka, Index Copernicus, Chemical Abstracts, and INIS Atomindex.
The journal is an indispensable source of postgraduate education for internists in all particular fields and advice for general practitioners.
- abbreviation for quotation: Vnitř. Lék.
- language of the periodical journal: Czech, Slovak, English
SubscriptionSubscribe the Journal
The subscription grants you full access to all the articles.
Issue No.: 1 / 2019
- Fats in foods from health point of view | views: 655
- Secondary and adverse effects of antihypertensive drugs | views: 138
- Diabetes mellitus and heart failure: the role of SGLT2 inhibitors | views: 122
- Peripheral arterial disease of lower extremity and global cardiovascular risk | views: 99
- Arterial hypertension – a risk factor for sudden vascular stroke | views: 58